The new CR250's classic design features a single cutaway, arched flamed maple top and set-in neck construction.
The ClassicRocker-II CR2NS-F & CR2NS-R (H-H) pickups give the CR250 a warm vintage tone that complements its classic design.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-in
- BODY: Mahogany with Flamed Maple Top
- NECK: Mahogany
- BINDING: White
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 12" Radius(305mm)
- FRETS: 22 / Large (2.7mm)
- SCALE: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- INLAY: Rectangular White Pearl
- TUNERS: Vintage
- BRIDGE: T.O.M Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- PICKUPS: ClassicRocker-II CR2NS-F & CR2NS-R (H-H)
- ELECTRONICS: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3way toggle
- HARDWARE: NI (Nickel)
- STRINGS: D'addario EXL110(046-010)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: