The Cordoba 20TM is a tenor size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Rosewood Bridge
- Purfling/Inlay NA
- Rosette All natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Finish Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length 432mm (17")
- Nut Width 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays Pearl inlays on 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Composite
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length 231mm (9 1/8") width at lower bout / 173mm at upper bout / 673mm (26.5 in.) total length
- Overall Length 26.5"
- Body Depth 79mm (3 1/8") at lower bout / 67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings Aquila Nylgut 10U
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: