For the collector seeking an exotic instrument of extraordinary beauty that delivers the rich sound only koa can provide. When played, this non-cutaway Auditorium guitar just sings; it is meticulously made, featuring hand-selected, expertly matched Hawaiian koa for the top, back and sides. Rich and responsive, especially in the lower register, it is a lively performer with clear and sweet tones. The King Koa will open up over time, the more the instrument is played, expanding the midrange for an even richer, sweeter tone.
- Body Type Auditorium
- Neck Wood Honduran mahogany with bloodwood stringer
- Solid Wood Top Solid figured koa
- Solid Wood Back/Sides Solid figured koa
- Finish/Color Custom gloss
- Fretboard Ebony
- # Frets 21
- Nut Width 1-3/4"
- Tuners Hardware Gotoh 510, gold with black buttons
- Lower Bout Width 16"
- Waist Width 10 5/8"
- Upper Bout Width 11 5/8"
- Body Length 21"
- Body Depth 3.75:
- String Gauge D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge Winged bridge, African ebony
- Binding Bloodwood
- Inlay King Koa
- Case Ameritage built
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: