Cordoba’s best-selling 15CM offers the perfect point of entry for those looking to pick up the ukulele. This handmade concert ukulele features mahogany top, back, and sides, giving this small bodied ukulele a full, rich sound. Appointments like the 15CM’s abalone rosette and cream ABS body and fingerboard binding set this ukulele apart from other models in its price range. Additional features include a sleek satin finish, silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Aquila strings. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15CM’s good looks and easy playability.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top Mahogany
- Back & Sides Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Cream ABS binding, Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay NA
- Rosette Abalone
- Finish Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length 375mm (14.75")
- Nut Width 35mm (1.37")
- String Spacing at Saddle 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Composite
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length 155mm at upper bout / 214mm at lower bout (8.07")/615mm in total length (24.21")
- Overall Length 24.125"
- Body Depth 70mm
- Tuning Machines Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings Aquila Nylgut 7U
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: