The Cordoba 20CM is a concert size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay None
- Rosette All natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Finish Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length 375 mm (14.75")
- Nut Width 35mm
- String Spacing at Saddle 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle Composite
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 18 Total
- Body Width & Length 150mm at the upper bout / 205mm at lower bout; 24" in total length
- Overall Length 24"
- Body Depth 68mm at lower bout, 58mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings Aquila Nylgut 7U
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: