The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tonewood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. The 22T is a tenor sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with Indian rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top Solid spruce
- Back & Sides Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge Black ABS Binding / Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish High Gloss PU
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length 430mm (17")
- Nut Width 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length 26"
- Body Depth 2.75" at upper bout, 3" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Silver with Black Buttons
- Strings Aquila 10U
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: