The 23 Series is Cordoba’s newest line of ukuleles featuring exotic woods. The 23T is a tenor ukulele featuring a solid ovangkol top paired with ovangkol back and sides, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and ovangkol headstock veneer. Ovangkol ranges from rich orange to a darker brown in color, and is commonly streaked with gray, purple, or black. It’s tonally similar to rosewood, with a slightly fuller mid-range.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
- Top Solid Ovangkol
- Back & Sides Ovangkol
- Binding/Bridge Rosewood
- Rosette Abalone
- Finish Satin (Matte) finish
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod N/A
- Scale Length 430mm (17")
- Nut Width 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length 6.75" width at upper bout / 8.75" width at lower bout / 11.75" body length
- Overall Length 26"
- Body Depth 2.75" depth at upper bout /3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Silver w/ black buttons
- Strings Aquila 10U
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: