The 24C brings another exotic wood combination to Cordoba’s ukulele line, offering a unique look and a brand new tone. This concert ukulele features a solid cedar top paired with spalted maple back and sides. The outcome is a ukulele that really projects its voice, regardless of its size. Padauk binding, fingerboard binding, and a padauk rosette add a beautiful pop of red to the 24C’s striking appearance. Additional features include a rosewood bridge and fingerboard, mahogany neck, and spalted maple headstock veneer.
All Cordoba ukuleles come with Nylgut strings.
Please note: The 24 Series features exotic spalted maple, which varies greatly in appearance and grain pattern.
- Top Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Spalted Maple
- Binding/Bridge Padauk/Rosewood
- Purfling/Inlay Black/White ABS
- Rosette Padauk/Black ABS
- Finish Satin Natural Polyeurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod NA
- Scale Length 388mm (15.25")
- Nut Width 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle NA
- Fret Marker Inlays At 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 18
- Bracing/Build Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length 152.40 mm at upper bout/ 203.20 mm at lower bout/ 279.40 mm total body length
- Overall Length 609.60 mm
- Body Depth 63.50 mm at up bout/ 69.85 mm at lower bout
- Tuning Machines Silver with black buttons
- Strings Aquila Nylgut
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: