The banjo ukulele is recognized for its distinctive tone and ability to project sound in solo and ensemble settings. The banjo ukulele was originally designed by Alvin Keech in 1917 and was popularized by musicians such as George Formby and Roy Smeck. George Harrison favored the instrument in later years and recorded his song "Any Road" on banjo uke.
- Remo Weatherking Banjo Head
- 6” hoop diameter
- Classic satin black finish
- Open back design adds to the authentic vintage tonality and aesthetics
- Chrome hardware throughout
- Bright sound for projecting through other instruments in ensemble settings
- Maple bridge with ebony cap
- Deluxe geared tuners with chrome buttons
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: